Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This light yet creamy moisturiser is ideal for normal to dehydrated skin helping to replenish the dermis with moisture, leaving it soft, supple and hydrated.
- Enriched with an infusion of roses with a high concentration of hydrating sugars and rose floral water, Melvita Nectar de Roses Hydrating day cream is made with 100% organic active ingredients and provides 24-hour hydration, leaving the skin perfectly moisturised and feeling smooth and supple.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
- 99 % of the ingredients are from natural origin
- 23 % of the ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Product Size: 40 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua/water, glycerin, rosa damascena flower water, coco caprylate/caprate, olus oil/vegetable oil, hydrogenated coconut acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol – lauryl laurate, arachidyl alcohol, jojoba esters, trehalose, silica, rosa damascena extract, rosa canina flower extract, rosa centifolia flower extract, rosa damascena flower oil, acacia decurrens flower cera/acacia decurrens flower wax – helianthus annuus seed cera/helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, arachidyl glucoside, sodium pca, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl dibehenate, levulinic acid, sodium gluconate, sodium levulinate, glyceryl caprylate – bisabolol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, tribehenin – glyceryl behenate, polyglycerin 3, biosaccharide gum 1, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, behenyl alcohol, bentonite, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance – geraniol, citronellol, citral, linalool, limonene ingredients from organic farming natural components of fragrance made using organic ingredients.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.