Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Nauta Monastrell Crianza
- Vintage: 2009
- Fabulously intense red, with almost port-like aromas of blackcurrant, berries, cedar, tar and spice. After these comes thick textured inky dark fruit on the palate, firm and minerally, with a tang of liquorice and lovely raisin sweetness. Well-integrated tannin and an attractive bitterness keeps this mighty red tangy into a long finish.
- About this bottle: Adolfo Heredia is the Winemaking Director who oversees Freixenet’s mighty Spanish portfolio from Penedès to Priorat, Rías Baíxas and beyond. Here in sunny Alicante, he has selected Monastrell fruit with powerful intensity (grown on 40-year-old vines), which he ferments vigorously at a warm 36˚C to extract the lovely colour and rich raisin-like flavours typical of this grape. He then rounds out these characters and softens Monastrell’s vigorous tannins by maturing the wine for eight months in American and French oak barrels. Monastrell is the Spanish name for the Mourvèdre grape.
- Grape Variety: 100% Monastrell
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Alicante
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly