Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to Rest of World (approx. 10-14 days)
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austrailia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Experience daily luxury with our Nature's Extracts collection. This delicately fragranced talc enriched with extract of creamy coconut will help to absorb moisture leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Product Size: 150 g
- Fragrance Free: No
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Talc, magnesium carbonate, isopropyl alcohol, parfum, aqua, propylene glycol, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, sorbitol, benzyl benzoate, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, methyparaben
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Sale up to 50% off
Up to 50% off selected items
- From 5:30 AM Tuesday August 11, 2015. Applies online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile.
- While stocks lasts
- Sale in selected UK M&S stores from Tuesday 11 August, 2015
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Discount does not apply to delivery charges. Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account this discount
- Higher prices have applied online between 14th July and 11th August 2015 on all items online, except for the following: 20% off womenswear holiday on 23-29 July, 30% off Autograph and Limited makeup gifts on 23 July- 9 August, 50% off skincare gifts from 6 May-8 August, 20% off made to order curtains from 16 June-14 July, 20% off site wide on M&S.com during Cyber Days from 20-21 July, 30% off mattresses, outdoor furniture and Bermuda range from 30 July-3rd August, 40% off St. Ives furniture from 16-21 July, 25% off Roger & Gallet body from 1-28 July
- Please note: Sale items have limited availability and are very popular. We cannot guarantee availability of sale items, and will submit a refund to your account if the item is no longer available. This will be communicated via email to the account holder.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.