Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A completely transparent and barely there loose powder, it gives no colour and does not alter the shade of the foundation, but emphasizes its radiance. Applied on top of foundation, it makes it last longer. Its formula, enriched with special active ingredients allows reducing the redness typical of a fair complexion, making it more luminous. Recommended for all skin types, especially very delicate ones.
About the brand- diego dalla palma was founded in 1970 by one of the most recognised Italian make up artists to the stars. Overcoming the limits of colour, launching new trends and experimenting with innovative formulas: new-generation textures, staying power and comfort, enriched with active ingredients. All diego dalla palma products are designed to combine quality and well-being, because good make up starts from good skin.
- How to use- Velvet powder puff- Powders can be applied with Diego’s velvet powder puff in different ways. Applied on top of Diego’s universal base for matt natural finish. Applied on top of all of Diego’s foundations for a perfect matt and flawless look.
- Ideal also for sensitive skins
- Product Size: 12 g
- Age range: All ages
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, oryza sativa starch (oryza sativa (rice) starch), silica, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, dehydroacetic acid, bht, parfum (fragrance), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.