Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you within 2 days of ordering to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture please see our help section or call our Furniture Customer Services team on 0333 014 8000, (Monday – Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 5pm).
Terms and Conditions
Bed and mattress recycling service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new mattress, we’ll collect your old mattress. If you order a new mattress and divan, we’ll take away your old mattress and divan.
- This service is only available when you buy a new bed from us and must be paid for at the same time as when you order and pay for your new bed.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old bed from the address your new bed is being delivered to.
- All bed frames must be taken apart before collection.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery crew has left your address.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your bed frame or mattress.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your bed.
A more luxurious mattress, with individual high-tensile springs each sewn into its own pocket to ensure they move individually, allowing the mattress to shape to your body for the perfect sleeping environment. With the addition of hand side stitching, these mattresses provide a full edge-to-edge sleeping surface.
Our mattress manufacturer was the first bed company to be awarded the Guild Mark, a distinction granted only to manufacturers that meet the highest standards of design, workmanship, materials and function. We test sample mattresses rigorously to make sure they remain comfortable for years. The fabric is rubbed 15,000 times against a hard surface to test resistance to wear, then machines pound the mattress 80,000 times and subject it to 20,000 rolls to simulate a sleeping person's movements.
- Single (3ft)- W90 x L190cm
- Double (4ft 6in)- W135 x L190cm
- King size (5ft)- W150 x L200cm
- Super king size (6ft)- W180 x L200cm
- Mattress depth- 30cm
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- All our mattresses have been treated to safeguard against dust mite allergies?, and the protection lasts for their whole life
- Fillings: luxury white fibre, cotton, lambs wool and silk
- Border: 2 rows side stitch, 1 row hand side stitched
- Manufactured in the UK
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft): 832, (4ft 6in): 1312, (5ft): 1530, (6ft): 1836
- Mattress Type: Pillowtop mattress
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Not available for international delivery.