Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Published bimonthly National Geographic Traveller is a resource for active, curious travellers. It uses storytelling and you-are-there photography. Features focus on domestic and foreign destinations, personal travel reflections, food and restaurants, great places to stay, photography, trends, adventure, ecotourism, road trips, cultural events, travellers and TravelWise - which appears with every major feature - furnishes a lively and complete mini guidebook to help consumers plan their trips.
- 10 issue subscription
- Subscription must be started before 31st December 2016
- Product consists of subscription gift card with subscription voucher code
- Only available for UK and Northern Ireland postal addresses
- Subscription can be activated online
- The first magazine should be delivered within 6 - 8 weeks of redemption of the pack
Not available for international delivery.