Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The ultimate gift guaranteed to top your wish list this Christmas.
Nails Inc is an award winning brand known for catwalk colour, high quality products, fashion collaborations and innovation. Launched in 1999 by entrepreneur thea green, Nails Inc is now available in over 35 countries worldwide. Nails Inc's top team of technicians regularly work with a-list celebrities and fashion designers including victoria beckham, alexa chung and are always seen backstage at the hottest events such as london and new york fashion week and the mtv emas. All Nails Inc products are formulated with the latest professional technologies and requires just one stroke application for a perfectly polished look.
- Step 1- apply one coat of your chosen base coat. We recommend base coat with Kensington caviar to nourish and hydrate nails whilst providing a smooth surface ready for polish application.
- Step 2- apply one coat of your chosen one coat gel nail polish. The exclusive wide brush has been specifically designed for this polish to allow for an easy one coat glide application.
- Step 3- apply one coat of top coat for a longer lasting, high gloss finish. We recommend 45 second top coat with Kensington caviar for touch dry nails in just 45 seconds.
- Revolutionary gel effect polish in just one coat
- Fuelled with biotin, a naturally derived vitamin known to improve nail strength
- The formula also uses generous amounts of solids for a high impact colour
- Product Size: 3 x 10ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Williams mews: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, n-butyl alcohol, styrene / acrylates copolymer,silica,benzophenone-1,diacetone alcohol, iron oxide, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, hexanal, tosylamide / epoxy resin, propanediol, water, yellow 5 lake, hydrogenated styrene / isoprene copolymerhydrogenated styrene/isoprene copolymer portobello mews: butyl acetateethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, mica, titanium dioxide, n-butyl alcohol, styrene / acrylates copolymer, silica, benzophenone-1, red 6 lake, diacetone alcohol, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, hexanal, tosylamide / epoxy resin, propanediol, yellow 5 lake, iron oxide, water, hydrogenated styrene / isoprene copolymerhydrogenated styrene / isoprene copolymer duchess street: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, red 6 lake, styrene/acrylates copolymer, n-butyl alcohol, silica,red 7 lake,benzophenone-1,diacetone alcohol, titanium dioxide, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, hexanal, tosylamide / epoxy resin, propanediol, water, hydrogenated styrene / isoprene copolymerhydrogenated styrene / isoprene copolymer
Get free Christmas Food Box when you spend £75 on Clothing, Beauty & Home
- Spend £75 in a single transaction on selected Clothing, Beauty and Home and get the Christmas Food Box free
- To redeem the Christmas Food Box with a cocktail, add T631375N into basket
- Or, to redeem the Christmas Food Box with a soft drink, add T631375O into basket
- Offer available from 00:01 1 December 2016 until11:59 9 December 2016
- Offer available at marksandspencer.com,on mobile and in selected UK stores while stocks last
- Offer available on all Clothing, Beauty and Home products including 3 for 2 Mix and Match offer, except all furniture, selected made to measure curtains and Sale
- The Christmas Food Box cannot be purchased as part of the £75 qualifying transaction
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated
- Full product details on the reverse of the Christmas Food box and online atwww.marksandspencer.com
- Worth value calculated on price per ml/G of standard size product
- One box per transaction
- The qualifying spend cannot include delivery charges
- Subject to availability
- Over 18s only
- Any refunds will take into account this offer.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- There is no cash alternative
- Discount will be made at the checkout
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.