Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Big and small, fast and slow, happy and sad. Lift the flaps as you explore and discover all the opposites in your world. A perfect exploration of opposites for pre-schoolers.
- Height: 2.7 cm
- Width: 2.7 cm
- Depth: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 0.44 g
- Part of an exciting new preschool range a bright, playful style engages and inspires young readers to learn opposites as they go 30 flaps encourage curiosity and reward Developed in close consultation with specialist educational consultants to focus on key early learning/Foundation Stage themes Encourages extended learning, going beyond recognition of the concepts to applied skills
- Plan A: Made from Sustainable Wood
- Suitable for ages: 0+