Delivery and returns
- Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50*
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
- Order by noon to collect in store tomorrow. Or choose a collection date that suits you. See if this item is included.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Fresh apricots jam in the middle of winter? Green mango chutney all year round? Making jams and chutneys is an easy way to defy the seasons and preserve the flavours of fruit and vegetables for the many months to come.
Great results are easily achieved with this collection of more than 80 recipes for sweet and savory jams, preserves, jellies and marmalade and lemon curd to pomegranate jelly and onion and thyme jam, these recipes are a celebration of an old tradition that will never go out of fashion.
- Height: 18.5 cm
- Width: 12.5 cm
- Depth: 2 cm
- Number of pages: 256
- More than 80 irresistible recipes
This toy meets EU safety (EN71) and Toy Safety Directive requirements.