Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mount Rozier Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- Brimming with all the best characters of Chardonnay: rich peachy aromas, satin-smooth butter and melon fruit, and lifted notes of green lime and grapefruit keeping the palate brisk and lively. Never overpowering, but intense and deeply rich all the same, with a honey and apricot finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Leon Esterhuizen knows just how to make a perfectly balanced Chardonnay, sourcing his fruit from cool vineyards, and using just the right amount of French oak for maturation. This white wine is from the historic Mount Rozier Estate founded by Annier Rozier in 1890 where deep red, minerally soils and fresh coastal breezes (the sea is only 5km away) make the ideal site for growing really vibrant grapes.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly