Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Moscato Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- Deep pink rose full of mineral, citrus and raspberry aromas, then vibrant apple-sweet fruit. There's a grip of fresh acidity that really lifts the sweet flavours of the Moscato grape and makes this a wonderfully flavoursome summer drink.
- About this bottle: Grown on cool mountain slopes near Wellington, these cape grapes are hand-harvested and blended with a trouch of Petit Verdot for added colour and Chenin Blanc for extra fruit expression.
- Grape Variety: Muscat, Petit Verdot and Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Wellington
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 8 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 6.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.