Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Moscato Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- Deep pink rose full of mineral, citrus and raspberry aromas, then vibrant apple-sweet fruit. There's a grip of fresh acidity that really lifts the sweet flavours of the Moscato grape and makes this a wonderfully flavoursome summer drink.
- About this bottle: Grown on cool mountain slopes near Wellington, these cape grapes are hand-harvested and blended with a trouch of Petit Verdot for added colour and Chenin Blanc for extra fruit expression.
- Grape Variety: Muscat, Petit Verdot and Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Wellington
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 8 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 6.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly