Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
- Order by noon to collect in store tomorrow. Or choose a collection date that suits you. See if this item is included.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
With its range of flavours, textures and colours, Moroccan food is enjoyed around the world and this fantastic book celebrates the rich variety of dishes on offer. From tagines and grills to soups, pastries and desserts, this beautiful collection of recipes provides plenty of inspiration for cooking up a flavoursome Moroccan feast.
Also included are regional specialties and a historic introduction to the dishes as well as a breakdown of spices and a guide to the essential recipes of Moroccon cuisine.
- Height: 22.5 cm
- Width: 22.5 cm
- Depth: 1.5 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Combination of regional specialities and more familiar Moroccan dishes, making this book accessible and appealing to a wide variety of tastes