Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Mix a few drops of warm water with a little moringa cleansing balm in the palm of your hand to create a milk. Apply to the face, neck and eye area using circular motions and massage thoroughly to melt away make up, excess oils and grime. To remove, soak your professional cleansing cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess and gently wipe over the whole face and neck, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. Use gently the abrasive muslin side of the cloth to exfoliate dry, lined, thickened and congested areas and the smoother microfibre side for more delicate and sensitive areas. Skin is left feeling clean, smooth and supple; never tight. Use morning and night.
About the brand- Emma’s passion stemmed from her own experience suffering from a long and debilitating period of illness, which left her with wasted muscles, and the determination to forge her own, naturally-focussed path back to strength and wellbeing. Her new mindfulness, not only benefitted her body – but her skin – and Emma Hardie Amazing Face was born; a capsule collection of multi-purpose products, developed for use with prescribed application techniques so the woman at home could indulge in an everyday facial.
- Comes in a bauble gift pack
- Product Size: 15 g
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, peg-8 beeswax, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-60 almond glycerides, sorbitan stearate, palmitic/stearic triglycerides, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, silica, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, juniperus virginiana oil, aqua (water), lecithin, linalool, butylene glycol, octyldodecyl pca, menthyl pca, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, crithmum maritimum extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, disodium phosphate, citronellol, citric acid, geraniol, citral
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.