Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Montlouis Demi Sec Les Tuffeux
- Vintage: 2009
- This superb example exhibits delicate aromas of white peaches, pear and fruit blossom, complemented by rich flavours of ripe stone fruits. Fresh acidity and minerality provides an elegant persistent finish.
- About this bottle: Montlouis, just upriver from Tours, owes its temperate climate to the close proximity of the two rivers, the Loire and Cher. 'Tuffeaux' is the local limestone, where the Chenin Blanc grape is producing magical wines.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly