Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Montevina Zinfandel - Case of 6
- Vintage: 2010
- Vibrantly fruity red wine with juicy coffee and cherry aromas, then zingy raspberry and redcurrant fruit on the palate. Subtle sweet oak notes give way to gentle caramel and clove tones on the finish. Ripe, rounded red wine, combining bold fruitiness with spicy complexity.
- About this bottle: The rocky granite soils of the Sierra Foothills are perfect for big, deep red wines – Zinfandel in particular. Montevina’s Zins are from vineyards planted in the mid-1800s and as winemaker Chris Leamy explains, ‘this gives them a deep sense of place’. The region’s Gold prospectors are known to have brought the vines and planted them here, so they could quench their thirst with wine after a day hunting for gold. And today this wine has its fare share of gold, too, in the form of accolades from the California wine shows.
- Grape Variety: 92% Zinfandel, 8% Petite Sirah
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly