Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Montevina Zinfandel - Case of 6
- Vintage: 2010
- Vibrantly fruity red wine with juicy coffee and cherry aromas, then zingy raspberry and redcurrant fruit on the palate. Subtle sweet oak notes give way to gentle caramel and clove tones on the finish. Ripe, rounded red wine, combining bold fruitiness with spicy complexity.
- About this bottle: The rocky granite soils of the Sierra Foothills are perfect for big, deep red wines – Zinfandel in particular. Montevina’s Zins are from vineyards planted in the mid-1800s and as winemaker Chris Leamy explains, ‘this gives them a deep sense of place’. The region’s Gold prospectors are known to have brought the vines and planted them here, so they could quench their thirst with wine after a day hunting for gold. And today this wine has its fare share of gold, too, in the form of accolades from the California wine shows.
- Grape Variety: 92% Zinfandel, 8% Petite Sirah
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 20680 Shenandoah School Road, Plymouth, Ca 95669, Usa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.