Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Montes Malbec Chile
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich, savoury red with enticing violet and raspberry aromas and a bright red-pepper, plum and raspberry palate. Expect plenty of fig and chocolate warmth, smooth tannins and layers of coffee and old-oak butterscotch barrel tones leading to the finish. Deliciously decadent red.
- About this bottle: A widely acclaimed red from Chile's red wine heartland - the Colchagua Valley. 2011 was a long growing season in Colchagua, so winemaker Aurelio Montes was able to select deeply concentrated grapes with the super-refined flavours that come with a long hang-time. He has matured this red wine in French oak barrels for eight months to accentuate its richness and depth.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Colchagua
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly