Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Montes Malbec Chile
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich, savoury red with enticing violet and raspberry aromas and a bright red-pepper, plum and raspberry palate. Expect plenty of fig and chocolate warmth, smooth tannins and layers of coffee and old-oak butterscotch barrel tones leading to the finish. Deliciously decadent red.
- About this bottle: A widely acclaimed red from Chile's red wine heartland - the Colchagua Valley. 2011 was a long growing season in Colchagua, so winemaker Aurelio Montes was able to select deeply concentrated grapes with the super-refined flavours that come with a long hang-time. He has matured this red wine in French oak barrels for eight months to accentuate its richness and depth.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Colchagua
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly