Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Monte Nobile Nero D'Avola
- Vintage: 2010
- Flamboyantly berryish red with bitter cherry and raspberry fruit throughout. Deliciously smooth with elegant tannins and a zip of acidity keeping it lively.
- About this bottle: Winemakers Francesco Asaro and Mattia Filippi select the Nero d’Avola grapes for Monte Nobile from hillside Sicilian vineyards situated between Salemi and Marsala. The climate here is perfect for optimal maturation of the Nero d’Avola and the soil – rich with clay – gives great depth to the wine. Francesco is Sicilian through and through, and knows that this much-loved local grape is best when hand-picked, gently fermented in stainless steel, and given a partial ageing in French oak barrels for six months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nero D'Avola
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.