Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Monte Nobile Nero D'Avola
- Vintage: 2010
- Flamboyantly berryish red with bitter cherry and raspberry fruit throughout. Deliciously smooth with elegant tannins and a zip of acidity keeping it lively.
- About this bottle: Winemakers Francesco Asaro and Mattia Filippi select the Nero d’Avola grapes for Monte Nobile from hillside Sicilian vineyards situated between Salemi and Marsala. The climate here is perfect for optimal maturation of the Nero d’Avola and the soil – rich with clay – gives great depth to the wine. Francesco is Sicilian through and through, and knows that this much-loved local grape is best when hand-picked, gently fermented in stainless steel, and given a partial ageing in French oak barrels for six months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nero D'Avola
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Contrada Giudeo Minore, Mazara Del Vallo, Tp 91026, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly