Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Montaignan Malbec
- Vintage: 2011
- Vibrant, mouthwatering red wine full of cranberry, cherry and redcurrant fruit, highly perfumed and vividly ripe right to the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Xavier Roger has wine in his blood. His father, Jean Max Roger, is a respected winemaker from Sancerre, and Xavier has inherited his passion for making elegant wines. He studied for his oenology degree in Burgundy and Montpellier; then travelled to New Zealand and California to gain winemaking experience. Xavier finally settled in the Languedoc, and it is here that he makes his best wines. Malbec, one of Bordeaux's famous quintet of grapes, is equally at hom.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly