Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Monnet Cognac - Single Bottle
- A richly, expressive cognac.
- About this bottle: The House of Monnet was founded in 1838 by a group of vineyard owners in Cognac. It took its name from the company's eseemed president Jean-Gabriel monnet, whose son Jean would go to found the European Union. Jean-gabriel introduced the Salamander as the company's emblem. This legendary creature, famed for its ability to survive fire, represents the transformation of the eaux-de-vie spirit as it posses through the purifying fires of distillation and attains exceptional qualities. Monnet VSOP is a cognac renowned for its full, rich and balanced character. Aromas of vanilla, walnut and dried fruits dominate, while hints of leather and a warm amber colour reveal its years spent maturing in French Limousin oak casks.
- Grape Variety: Ugni Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Cognac
- More information
- Bottle size: 700 ml
- Alcohol content: 40 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 30
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Made In The Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly