Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A great-value everyday red here, from Piedmont in north-west Italy, made from Barbera and Merlot grapes. A versatile, pizza'n'pasta wine, it is soft, fresh and juicy, with plenty of autumnal plum and blackberry flavours and more depth of flavour than might normally be expected at the price
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 22nd September 2013
- Product information
- Monferrato Rosso
- Vintage: 2011
- A deep purple colour combines with an exuberant, juicy melange of plum and sour cherry fruit flavours in this delicious example from the Monferrato Hills of Piedmont in North West Italy.
- About this bottle: The wine is an exciting combination of Barbera and Merlot varieties with the latter matured for 12 months to add weight and flavour.
- Grape Variety: 85% Barber and 15% Merlot
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Laudano, 2 - 14040 Castel Boglione (At) - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly