Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A great-value everyday red here, from Piedmont in north-west Italy, made from Barbera and Merlot grapes. A versatile, pizza'n'pasta wine, it is soft, fresh and juicy, with plenty of autumnal plum and blackberry flavours and more depth of flavour than might normally be expected at the price
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 22nd September 2013
- Product information
- Monferrato Rosso
- Vintage: 2011
- A deep purple colour combines with an exuberant, juicy melange of plum and sour cherry fruit flavours in this delicious example from the Monferrato Hills of Piedmont in North West Italy.
- About this bottle: The wine is an exciting combination of Barbera and Merlot varieties with the latter matured for 12 months to add weight and flavour.
- Grape Variety: 85% Barber and 15% Merlot
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Laudano, 2 - 14040 Castel Boglione (At) - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.