Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Just like the couple who created it. Vibrant, classy, perfect fresh Provençal rosé for sipping by the pool all summer long. Excellent quality and well worth the price.”
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 2nd August 2015
“Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Miraval, made with help from rhône maestro Marc Perrin, continues to enthral with its dreamy, dry, fresh pear, garrique herb and strawberry-stashed palate. Peppery syrah and zingy rolle add complexity here. Worth every penny.”
Jane Mac Quitty, The Times , 2nd August 2015
"Our children's headmistress once told me she likes to unwind by reading showbiz stories on MailOnline. Celebrity antics are doubtless light relief compared to the day job, and this utterly delicious, crisp, pale pink rosé, made by Brad Pitt and Angelna Jolie at their Chateau Miraval estate in Provence, would be the perfect accompaniment."
Harriet Arkell, Daily Mail , 2nd August 2015
- Product information
- Miraval Rosé
- Vintage: 2015
- An intriguing pale pink rosé with strawberry, white pear and floral aromas. In the mouth the palate is crisp and complex, with summer berry, wild herb and tangy tangerine flavours that linger well on the finish and are balanced by a refreshing acidity.
- About this bottle: Miraval Rosé could well be the most famous rosé wine in the world, due to the involvement of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. The Hollywood couple’s 35 bedroom Château Miraval estate in a remote part of Provence came with mature vineyards lying in a secluded, partially terraced valley, which they were determined to continue producing wine from. Collaborating with the Perrin family of Château de Beaucastel fame, the winemakers worked closely together, selecting Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle grapes growing at an altitude of 350m. The fruit was carefully harvested in the early morning and vinified separately before blending, while 5% was matured in oak barrels to add extra complexity to the finished wine.
- Grape Variety: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and Rolle
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Provence
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Route de Jonquieres, 84100 Orange
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 17/04/17.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.