Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Succulent British chicken fillets in four delicious marinades, including tikka, coriander & lime, sweet chilli & lime and tomato and basil, make perfect finger food for parties!
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Coriander and Lime
- Sweet chilli and lime
- Tomato and basil
- Weight: 800 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- 100% British chicken
- Delicious hot or cold
- Use within a month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: To oven cook - Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a pre-heated baking tray. 180˚C / Fan 160˚C / 350˚F / Gas mark 4 for 10 minutes. To microwave - Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Remove film. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook on high (100%). Cat 750W 1 1/2 minutes. Cat 850W 1 minute. Check that the product is hot before serving. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.