Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Succulent British chicken fillets in four delicious marinades, including tikka, coriander & lime, sweet chilli & lime and tomato and basil, make perfect finger food for parties!
- Coriander and Lime
- Sweet chilli and lime
- Tomato and basil
- Weight: 800 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- 100% British chicken
- Delicious hot or cold
- Use within a month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Sweet Chilli and Lime Chicken Fillets: Chicken Breast (98%), Glucose Syrup, Brown Sugar, Barley Malt Vinegar, Concentrated Lime Juice, Potato Starch, Red Chilli Puree, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Puree, Rapeseed Oil, Flaked Paprika, Ginger Puree, Colour: Paprika Extract. Tikka Chicken Fillets: Chicken Breast (98%), Yogurt, Coriander, Tomato Puree, Lemon Juice, Ginger Puree, Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Cornflour, Red Chilli Puree, Roasted Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Colour: Paprika Extract, Coarse Black Pepper. Garam Masala contains Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Ground Fennel, Ground Ginger, Dill, Ground Cloves. Coriander and Lime Chicken Fillets: Chicken Breast (98%), Ginger, Lime & Coriander Marinade, Potato Starch, Salt. Ginger, Lime & Coriander Marinade contains Yogurt, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Puree, Coriander, Garlic Puree, Green Chillies, Sugar, Concentrated Lime Juice, Lime Zest, Cornflour, Lime Leaves. Tomato and Basil Chicken Fillets: Chicken Breast (96%), Sunblush(R) Tomatade(R) (3%), Tomato Puree, Tomato Ketchup, Basil, Basil Infused Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Yogurt, Garlic Puree, Cornflour, Coarse Black Pepper. Sunblush(R) Tomatade(R) contains Sunblush(R) Tomatoes (70%), Sunflower Oil, Concentrated Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Sugar, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid. Tomato Ketchup contains Tomato Puree, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Dried Onions, Cornflour, Salt, Ground Allspice, Ground Cloves. Basil Infused Sunflower Oil contains Sunflower Oil, Basil, Salt. Contains to read: Cow’s Milk and Barley
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: To oven cook - Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a pre-heated baking tray. 180˚C / Fan 160˚C / 350˚F / Gas mark 4 for 10 minutes. To microwave - Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Remove film. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook on high (100%). Cat 750W 1 1/2 minutes. Cat 850W 1 minute. Check that the product is hot before serving. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.