Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Percy & Reed to Go! This little duo will give big results, with hair that is full of body and beautifully bouncy! The amplifying gel formula contains blackcurrant extract, which deeply cleanses your hair and leaves it with more body than Miss M. Monroe. Pro vitamin B5 combats split ends and adds strength, while wheat protein helps to protect, smooth and enhance gloss.
Take one leading session stylist, add London’s top salon stylist, sprinkle with a dusting of celebrity A-listers from the world of screen and music, and what do you get? Percy & Reed. The most exciting names in British hairdressing. Built on the names of two of London’s leading hair personalities, the first Percy & Reed salon opened in 2007 and the second in 2013, both to rave reviews. From launch the salon, and brand, have become a hotbed of celebrity action, attracting a host of stars, leading beauty editors, and the capital’s movers and shakers.
- Shampoo: Apply to wet hair and massage with your fingers, to create a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Percy & Reed Volumising Conditioner
- Conditioner: Work the conditioner into the palms of your hands and smooth through the hair, working from roots to ends, then massage. Rinse thoroughly. For extra conditioning leave for 1-2 minutes
- A few thousand words couldn’t even begin to describe Paul and Adam. But if we had to pick just three, they’d be: busy busy busy. And when you dig a little deeper you start to see why
- Paul Percival is probably the most famous man in the world of music not to play an instrument. Instead he’s famous for tending to the hair of icons like Cheryl Fernandez and Will Young
- Adam Reed’s a true creative genius. He can usually be found working his magic on the likes of Sophie Dahl and Jools Oliver to create spellbinding hair, or styling shoots for Elle and Marie Claire
- And now Percy & Reed have created their own range of easy to use, high performance products. Just like Paul and Adam, their products are genuine, unique, always charming, and quintessentially British – and they really work
- With treatments designed to provide everything from intensive repair (whatever your hair type) to a cosmetic veil of shine with masks, primers and glosses – there’s plenty to choose from and your hair will love you for it
- Each styling product works in a different way, but they’re also designed to work together to let you mix and match depending on your hair type or the occasion
- Formulated for hair that is fine, flat, lank, and limp and dull. Can be used for dry or oily hair of all lengths
- Salon secret: Using your fingers to stimulate blood flow to the scalp, when shampooing, encourages healthy hair
- Product Size: 2 x 50 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Shampoo: aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, parfum (fragrance), peg-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, dimethicone, peg-4 distearyl ether, benzoic acid, pca dimethicone, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, distearyl ether, dehydroacetic acid, hydrolyzed wheat protein pg-propyl silanetriol, ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) fruit extract, tetrasodium edta, glycerin, butylene glycol, dicaprylyl ether, laureth-4, sodium benzoate, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium acetate, isopropyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol. Conditioner: aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl esters, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, parfum (fragrance),glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, polyquaternium-37, cyclopentasiloxane, glycereth-26, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-11, bis-isobutyl peg/ppg-20/35/amodimethicone copolymer, cetyl ethylhexanoate, benzoic acid, panthenol, polysorbate 80, dimethicone crosspolymer, dehydroacetic acid, ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) fruit extract, tetrasodium edta, butylene glycol, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.