Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Nourish your dry skin with a daily dose of milk and honey in this natural body lotion.
About the brand- Burt's Bees is an "Earth Friendly, Natural Personal Care Company." Creating natural, Earth-friendly personal care products formulated to help you maximize your well-being and that of the world around you. To make certain that all products meet the highest standards all Burt’s Bees products are carefully crafted using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer- beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals.
- Made with milk, honey, vitamin E, coconut and grape seed oils, non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly, nourishing dry skin lotion moisturises for up to 24 hours, dermatologist-tested natural lotion with 100% natural fragrance
- Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 170 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
aqua (water, eau), decyl cocoate, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), parfum (fragrance)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sine adipe lac (nonfat dry milk, poudre de lait écrémé), mel (honey, miel), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene *natural fragrance/parfum naturel
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.