Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment.
About the brand- After giving a million massages, a trillion triple oxygen treatments and about a bazillion Brazilians, Bliss® know a thing or two-and their passion is passing that 'glow-how' on to you. Countless hours of spa-side tension-nixing and skin-fixing are the basis of Bliss®—be it expert esthetician advice, cutting-edge concoctions or trailblazing treatments. We've stockpiled some serious science savvy. They have been there, buffed that and tried and tested so you know they can be trusted. In short, they have done the 'foam-work' and you get to sit back and soak up the results.
- Though daily cleansing is good for your complexion, it doesn’t completely rid skin of the clogging and dulling dead cells that accumulate over time
- Formulated with fine volcanic pumice, vitamin E and soothing aloe
- Twice-a-week spa powered microdermabrasion treatment super-boosts your cleansing routine
- Powerfully, yet gently, exfoliating dead cells and pore-polluting impurities that face washes may leave behind
- The result- cleaner, healthier, smoother skin. With just one week of use, significant skin buildup is eliminated, pores look smaller and skin feels dramatically smoother and brighter
- Product Size: 85 g
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
water (aqua/eau), pumice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cordyceps sinensis extract, trametes versicolor (mushroom) extract, PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, PEG-23 glyceryl distearate, menthone glycerin acetal, PEG-100 stearate, potassium sorbate, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, blue 1 (CI 42090), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, methylisothiazolinone, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben iln: bj015002a
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.