Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 7-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A supercharged exfoliant with 12% glycolic acid, jojoba beads and caffeine to achieve a professional microdermabrasion result at home; leaves the skin plumper, brighter, clearer and fresher.
About the brand- Alpha-H is a global expert in the art of exfoliation, resurfacing and skin renewal; supplying the professional beauty industry for over twenty years. Over 1000 clinics worldwide offer Alpha-H treatments and they continue to innovate and set trends within the professional industry. As a brand, they have owned the category of skin resurfacing for over 2 decades - long before it became fashionable to develop exfoliating products. Alpha-H formulate results-driven unisex products, which bridge the gap between the traditional cosmetic counter and more invasive treatments.
- How to use- dampen face and apply exfoliant. Massage over the entire face, avoiding the eye area and remove with a warm damp face cloth
- Deeply cleans blocked pores, stubborn dead skin build-up and viscous oil, smoothes the skin and softens fine lines and pigmentation
- Brightens the skin, reduces pore size, congestion, blackhead and other blemishes
- Removes surface layers, makes the use of active ingredients more effective by promoting faster and deeper penetration into the skin's layers
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycolic acid, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, ceteth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, oryza sativa bran cera, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, phenoxyethanol, caffeine, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, xanthan gum, coffea arabica seed extract, mentha piperita oil, cucumis sativus extract.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.