Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Meursault - Single Bottle
- Vintage: 2008
- A fine example of a top white Burgundy from the famed village of Meursault, this wine displays a fresh, fruity quality of apples and peaches with underlying hints of butter and toasted nuts.
- About this bottle: The village of Meursault, in the Cote d'Or area of Burgundy, is one of the most renowned sites for white wines in the world. It produces fine Chardonnay, in this case from a warm vintage with plenty of ripeness and concentration. Winemaker Rotem Brakin's philosophy is to give her wines the minimum of treatment. Gentle aging on the lees in the finest of fine grained French oak produces a rare purity and typicity of flavour.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 48 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly