Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The new Diego Dalla Palma Milano Cruise collection 2018 is inspired by precious stones. Colours rich and full of pigments that enhance the make-up.
Diego Dalla Palma is one of the most well-known brand for professional make-up artists with a unique philosophy: fascination with imperfection. The brand believes there is no single interpretation of beauty; every woman is different and each one has a mysterious blend that makes her irresistible and unique. The aim is to enhance each woman’s natural beauty in a timeless and elegant fashion, using professional expertise and instincts to exceed her expectations every time.
- Brush n°20 for a flawless and sculpted look: grab a small amount of cream straight from the box with the brush, apply it straight onto the skin and blend it with dabbing/spreading motions from the centre of the face outwards and on the neck
- Wedge sponge or square sponge the compact cream foundation can be applied with all of Diego’s sponges following the same application steps as for the foundation brush
- Also, its usage guarantees different ways to modulate the finish of the product, such as: light coverage if applied with the wet sponge. High coverage if applied with the dry sponge
- A warm shade with a metallic finish for luxurious and sophisticated lips
- Ultra-pigmented and rich formula of sanitized pearls with a unique texture and changeable: like "molten metal" it slides on the lips and turns into a light veil
- Product Size: 6.5 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, mica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, silica dimethyl silylate, paraffin, silica, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone, behenyl methacrylate/t-butyl methacrylate copolymer, parfum (fragrance), tocopheryl acetate. May contain (+/-): ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 15850 (red 6 lake), ci 15850 (red 7 lake).
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.