Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“A Chilean weightlifter with peaches for muscles: powerfully fruity with gentle spicy grip."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 16th August 2015
“This Chilean wine has the best label I’ve seen for ages and it’s brimming with juicy nectarine and peach – perfect with grilled seabass or salmon.”
Harriett Arkell, Daily Mail , 16th August 2015
“Terrific, spicy, musk and rose petal-scented viognier, rounded off with a dash of French oak barrel ageing.”
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 16th August 2015
- Product information
- Emiliana Organic Viognier
- Vintage: 2015
- Fabulously textured and perfumed dry white, brimming with nectarine and sweet peach notes, followed by delicate flavours of candied ginger. A dash of Marsanne brings nutty warmth and elegant stonefruit to the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Cesar Morales knows just how to balance Chilean Viognier and Marsanne grapes to greatest, palate-tingling effect. He and M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams have teamed up to create the perfect blend from organic vineyards in the cool climate Casablanca Valley. It has four months’ ageing in French oak barrels, for extra richness.
- Grape Variety: 85% Viognier, 15% Marsanne
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cruce Pelequén, Km 122. Ruta 5 Sur, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly