Delivery and returns
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Smart and practical, this hard rollercase has a tough ABS shell. It features a carry handle. White and blue available exclusively online and in our Marble Arch store.
- H68 x W47 x D26cm (overall)
- H61.5 x W46.5 x D23cm (shell size)
- Weight: 4 kg
- Volume/Capacity: 63 l
- Wipe clean
- Locking twin tube trolley system
- Elasticated straps
- Fully lined with zip compartment
- Light weight, durable flexible, strong
- Combination security lock
- Rollerglide wheels
- Fully lined interior with elastic packing straps
- Internal compartment with mesh pockets
- Footstand for stability
- For 360 degree rotation, easy to manoeuver
- Ideal for travel in the USA, allows airport screeners to unlock, inspect and relock bags without damaging the lock
- This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship
This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship. This guarantee doesn't cover damage due to overloading, airline damage, accident, neglect or normal wear and tear. Should airline damage occur, you must tell the airline before you leave the terminal.
Every airline has different guidelines on luggage size allowances so please check with individual airlines for their regulations before travelling.