Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Medium Dry Amontillado Sherry
- A smooth, tawny coloured, medium Sherry, which has a lingering flavour with notes of raising, nuts, orange and toffee.
- About this bottle: This fine Amontillado Sherry has been made in the Sherry region of Jerez, south-west Spain by the renowned Sherry producer Williams & Humbert, founded in 1877. Made from 100% Palomino grapes, it has been aged for a minimum of three years in their solera system at their bodega in Jerez de la Frontera.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 17 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 12.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.