Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Medium Dry Amontillado Sherry
- A smooth, tawny coloured, medium Sherry, which has a lingering flavour with notes of raising, nuts, orange and toffee.
- About this bottle: This fine Amontillado Sherry has been made in the Sherry region of Jerez, south-west Spain by the renowned Sherry producer Williams & Humbert, founded in 1877. Made from 100% Palomino grapes, it has been aged for a minimum of three years in their solera system at their bodega in Jerez de la Frontera.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 17 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 12.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly