Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Chardonnay, the white string to Burgundy's bow, doesn’t attract the same level of obsessive devotion as pinot, but the region's interpretation remains the gold standard for wines made from the variety. Like the reds, the best white Burgundy from the top vineyards doesn't come cheap. A better fit for my budget is the less-heralded Mâcon, and wines such as the lovely M&S own-label from Raphaël Sallet.
David Williams, The Observer , 19th January 2014
- Product information
- Mâcon Uchizy
- Vintage: 2013
- A fine, well-balanced white Burgundy with a delicious buttery roundness and tangy flavours of oranges and lemons. It has not been aged in oak so has a particularly fresh, fruity character.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are 100% hand-picked Chardonnay from the commune of Uchizy, one of the special villages in the Mâconnais region that is allowed to put its name on a single Domaine in the label. In this location the limestone-rich soils and warm, sunny climate suits the Chardonnay grape, here making a premium example of a dry and unoaked, fresh white Burgundy. The winemakers are father and son team Raphael and Gerard Sallet.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Maconnais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Route De Chardonnay 71700 Uchizy France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.