Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Chardonnay, the white string to Burgundy's bow, doesn’t attract the same level of obsessive devotion as pinot, but the region's interpretation remains the gold standard for wines made from the variety. Like the reds, the best white Burgundy from the top vineyards doesn't come cheap. A better fit for my budget is the less-heralded Mâcon, and wines such as the lovely M&S own-label from Raphaël Sallet.
David Williams, The Observer , 19th January 2014
- Product information
- Mâcon Uchizy
- Vintage: 2012
- A fine, well-balanced white Burgundy with a delicious buttery roundness and tangy flavours of oranges and lemons. It has not been aged in oak so has a particularly fresh, fruity character.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are 100% hand-picked Chardonnay from the commune of Uchizy, one of the special villages in the Mâconnais region that is allowed to put its name on a single Domaine in the label. In this location the limestone-rich soils and warm, sunny climate suits the Chardonnay grape, here making a premium example of a dry and unoaked, fresh white Burgundy. The winemakers are father and son team Raphael and Gerard Sallet.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Maconnais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.