Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Macon Davaye
- Vintage: 2010
- Tangy, spicy white with delicate white pepper, fresh grass and melon aromas, and a luscious, smooth palate. Exuberant pineapple flavours give way to a gentle sideline of peach and apricot, and the finish is softly tropical and with a smoky twist.
- About this bottle: This generously fruity Chardonnay is made by Guy Saumaize in the village of Davaye, in the heart of the Mâconnais. It comes from a specific plot of vines known locally as 'Les Belouzes'. Guy's family have owned vineyards here since the turn of the last century and are of a venerable Burgundian winemaking dynasty. Traditional methods have been passed down the generations with a real understanding of the local terroir. Today Guy has introduced a few modern techniques to enhance quality - but essentially little has changed.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.0 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly