Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Recommended by 96% of customers*, Viviscal® award-winning hair growth supplements are for women who want to maintain normal healthy hair growth from within. There are a wide range of factors that can impact on the health of the hair and hair growth. Hair thrives on a plentiful supply of specific proteins, vitamins and minerals. The nutrients you eat today help to feed the hair follicle from which each strand is born. (*Shopper approved review and customer ratings, viviscal.com, 16.02.15.)
About the brand- Hair supplement brand Viviscal™ is currently celebrating 25 years of hair growth expertise. The number one selling hair growth supplement in the US, Viviscal™ is the only supplement to have 10 clinical trials. Viviscal™’s award-winning Hair Growth Programme is recommended by leading doctors and dermatologists worldwide and is loved by A-list celebrities, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Katherine Jenkins.
- Viviscal supplements are scientifically formulated with the important nutrients Biotin and Zinc, which help maintain normal healthy hair growth from within and the proprietary marine protein complex AminoMar C. Viviscal supplements also contain Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, and Millet Seed.
- Viviscal is the only hair supplement to have 9 clinical trials
- Viviscal is the No.1 selling supplement in the US*. *Based on IRI data 52 weeks, 4/10/2015
- Vivsical is recommended by leading doctors and dermatologists worldwide
- This product contains fish and shellfish, not recommended for those allergic to fish, shellfish or seafood. Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- This product contains iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Consult your doctor if on medication. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use if blister seal is cut, torn or broken
- Age range: Not suitable for young children
- Skin Type: Normal
Marine protein complex* (aminomar c™), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), vitamin c (ascorbic acid), maltodextrin, horsetail (equisetum arvense l.) extract, iron fumarate, glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, glycerol), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), zinc oxide, niacin (as nicotinamide [vitamin b3]), acerola (malphigia glabra l.) fruit powder, millet seed extract, silicon dioxide, orange flavouring, modified starch, d-biotin. * from fish/shellfish