Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Yvon Mau's bordeaux hit the spot and this juicy, unoaked claret, made from 20-year old vines, oozes plummy merlot fruit, topped up with more austere cabernet."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 9th August 2014
- Product information
- Mauregard Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2013
- Beautifully crafted claret that shows classic tobacco leaf and ripe plum flavours with a well rounded and delightfully engaging character.
- About this bottle: This fine red, with its supple tannins, fresh acidity and long savoury finish, is made for early drinking and offers outstanding value for money.
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 72 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Yvon Mau Sa, Rue Ste-Pétronille, Gironde Sur Dropt, 33193 La Reole Cedex, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly