Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Maui Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Soft, pineapple and lemon Sauvignon with delicious gooseberry and vanilla tones followed by a fiery lemon-peel and black pepper finish. Wonderfully vibrant, and a great autumn Sauvignon for livening up a lunch or starting a dinner party.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Evan Ward harvests this white entirely from Marlborough's sunny, warm Wairau Valley, where a long, slow ripening period creates magnificently intense flavours in the Sauvignon grape. Ward has experienced 38 vintages in New Zealand and has an array of awards and trophies to his name. For this zesty wine he presses the grapes ultra-carefully with a Champagne-style press and ferments at cool temperatures to preserve the freshest flavours.
- Grape Variety: New Zealand (Marlborough)
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly