Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mattiske Road Barossa Valley Shiraz
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich, velvety and beautifully balanced in style, this outstanding barossa shiraz has intense yet refreshing flavours of juicy blackberries and mocha.
- About this bottle: Chateau tanunda is a celebrated and historic producer in the barossa region, which is famed for its wonderfully hedonistic shiraz. This notably harmonious style was grown in the property's mattiske road vineyard and matured by winemaker tim smith for 18 months in french and american oak barrels. As a result of minimal further treatment, it may throw a harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Barossa Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinpac International, 773 Stockwell Road, Angaston Sa 5353, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly