Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Masseria del Fauno Primitivo
- Vintage: 2010
- Sweetly evolved chocolate and spice aromas make way for a lovely open palate of creamy vanilla, raspberry and strawberry. These appealing fruit flavours are off-set against a deeply moreish, tangy liquorice edge, serious dark tannins, and a lively acidity. This is a gorgeously complex red wine.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Sabino Russo is passionate about this wine and its provenance. He explains that it has taken more than a millennium for 'Zinfandel' in America, 'Primitivo' in Italy, and 'Plavac Mali' in Croazia to be recognized as the same grape. And here in Puglia in the warm Mediterranean sunshine it really comes into its own. Trained low on the ancient Greek 'aberello' system close to the ground, Sabino and winemakers like him believe the warm exotic Primitivo flavours really flourish.
- Grape Variety: 100% Primitvo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly