Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
New mask a-‘peel’ complexion clearing rubberizing mask is the only spa-powered rubberizing peel-off mask with tea tree oil, willow tree and menthol extracts. The mask hugs every contour of your face to purge clogged pores and absorb excess oil while also depositing key ingredients to nourish your skin. Skin is instantly refreshed – leaving your complexion clean, clear, shine-free and even toned.
About the brand- After giving a million massages, a trillion triple oxygen treatments and about a bazillion Brazilians, Bliss® know a thing or two-and their passion is passing that 'glow-how' on to you. Countless hours of spa-side tension-nixing and skin-fixing are the basis of Bliss®—be it expert aesthetician advice, cutting-edge concoctions or trailblazing treatments. We've stockpiled some serious science savvy. They have been there, buffed that and tried and tested so you know they can be trusted. In short, they have done the 'foam-work' and you get to sit back and soak up the results.
- Step 1: Begin with a clean, dry face. Slowly pour cool water into the cup, right up to the designated fill line - careful not to over or under fill!
- Step 2: Stir, stir, stir! You want to mix your mask thoroughly for a minimum of 30-40 seconds using the spatula. You're ready to go when it becomes a smooth paste.
- Step 3: Immediately apply a thick, even layer of paste onto face using the spatula - like frosting a cake! Avoid the immediate eye area.
- Step 4: Now just relax and leave the cooling mask on your face for 15 minutes. While you're waiting, wipe the spatula clean with warm wet cloth and save it for your remaining masks. When time is up, simply peel the mask off. If there's any remaining mask on your skin, gently pat it with a warm, damp washcloth and it'll come right off.
- Spa powered technology: tea tree oil helps the clogging of pores and future breakouts
- Willow tree extract helps fade blemishes while reducing oiliness of the skin
- Menthol extract helps leave skin feeling refreshed while also feeling supple and soothed
- In-‘spa’-ration and spa powered benefits: based on the
- 1 facial add-on treatment at spa
- Skin is instantly cleaner, clearer and more even toned
- Pores are purged and appear smaller
- Skin appears shine free, but critically remains hydrated and nourished
- Inflammation is soothed and the appearance of blemish redness is reduced
- Product Size: 3x14g
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Oily
- Safety Warning: Do not attempt to rinse your mask down the drain. Dispose of it (along with any leftover mask mix) in a wastebasket instead.
Diatomaceous earth (solum diatomeae / terre de diatomées), algin, calcium sulfate hydrate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, sea silt extract (maris limus extract / extrait de limon marin), salix alba (willow) leaf extract, menthol, magnesium oxide, silica, aluminum hydroxide, limonene, ultramarines (CI 77007), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI42090), (iln: bl027002a).
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.