Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Masi Bardolino
- Vintage: 2011
- This is a vibrant strawberry and spice-filled red wine with tempting cherry aromas and layers of tantalising dried fruit flavour. Light and lively on the palate, it's packed with brisk fresh fruit and tangy red-apple acidity. Well-integrated light tannins give gentle structure and are followed by a touch of star anise on the finish.
- About this bottle: This light-bodied red is made with traditional Veronese grape varieties - Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara - grown close to the shores of Lake Garda, where gentle lake breezes and north Italian sunshine promote the perfect ripening and poised aromatics of this wine. It has been aged in Slavonian oak barrels for three months to add extra richness and nutty complexity.
- Grape Variety: Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Masi Agricola S.P.A Sant, Sant'Ambrogio Di Valpolicella, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly