Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mas Tannes Reserve Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- A seriously majestic mouthful. Beginning with fresh aromatic peach and vanilla aromas, this white builds up to a magnificent array of hazelnut, brioche, vanilla and zesty lemon. Full of vibrance and vivid personality – a hint of spicy orange-peel at the finish gives it a quirky tang.
- About this bottle: The wild, herby flavours of Southern France really come to the fore in this classic white. Renowned winemaker Jean-Claude Mas knows that the Grenache Blanc grape is very sensitive to its environment and for this reason he sources it from Montagnac, where, surrounded by pine trees and garrigue, and nourished by gentle Mediterranean breezes, it produces some of its finest, most vivid fruit. Jean-Claude has gently matured this reserve wine in new American and French oak.
- Grape Variety: 100% Grenache Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly