Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
While other fortified wines undergo a renaissance, marsala remains in the doldrums, going straight into the cooking pot. A waste, because this is a superlative glass of coffee, dried figs, toffee and citrus. It will take both the Christmas pud and a hard cheese board in its stride
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 23rd November 2013
Or if the chocolate's darker, denser and rather more grown-up, try a glass of the luscious, figgy Martinez Marsala Superiore Riserva (£6.49, Marks & Spencer; 18% abv). Make zabiglione with any leftovers
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 23rd November 2013
- Product information
- Marsala Superiore Riserva
- Aged for 5 years, this luscious wine bursts with flavours of figs and nuts and has a deliciously rich finish.
- About this bottle: Marsala is one of the great sweet wines of the world, made from native grapes grown on the sun drenched soils of Sicily. Martinez is a small, family-run winery that has made Marsala for over five generations.
- Grape Variety: 80% Grillo and 20% Inzolia
- Country of origin: Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 375 ml
- Alcohol content: 18 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 13.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.