Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Marquis de Calon
- Vintage: 2009
- Marquis de Calon has a higher proportion of Merlot than the Grand Vin, resulting in a wine displaying typical earthy notes, fresh acidity and a tannic structure which give a great balance to the bright red and damson fruit flavours and long, concentrated finish from the 2009 vintage.
- About this bottle: The second wine of the Medoc’s most northerly classed growth, Château Calon-Ségur, this beautifully made and approachable Saint-Estèphe is a great introduction to the Grand Vin. Château Calon-Ségur’s vineyards cover 74 hectares located to the north of the village of Saint-Estèphe, comprising 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc grown on 5 metre deep gravel beds mixed with varying amounts of sand, limestone and clay.
- Grape Variety: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly