Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This Semillon and Sauvignon blend from Margaret River in Western Australia has green flavours with added weight and intensity. An acute, focused, almost twig sap greenness, abetted by nettles and apple peel, coffee beans and a twist of lime zest makes this a dry and tangy white wine
Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012
This Western Australian take on the classic Graves-style blend is intensely herbal with equally juicy herbaceous fruit, a touch of sauvignon's gooseberry and citrusy acidity, finishing with a crisp, dry flourish like a Bordeaux Graves, but with extra opulence
Anthony Rose, The Independent
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
- Product information
- Margaret River Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- The Margaret River region, on the coast of Western Australia, is world-renowned for its fine, elegant white wines - this example, with zesty lime and tangerine flavours and a lingering, fresh finish, highlights the region's distinctive quality.
- About this bottle: The beautiful Margaret River region lies south of the city Perth on the south-west tip of Australia. The finesse and excellent balance of its wines is mainly due to the sunny but relatively cool maritime climate there. This subtle, sophisticated white, a delicious blend of Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc grapes, captures the perfect Margaret River character. Winemaker Richard Rowe has left the lively fruit flavours unoaked.
- Grape Variety: Semillon and Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.