Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Quite a cool, youthful character, with a certain kirsch and Bazooka Joe* buoyancy. But then the enveloping ripeness and plush texture and sweetness of the fruit comes through on the palate, the tannins firm enough to add a drying precision, the acidity balanced and fairly soft, to give this tangy and fruity appeal, but a certain gravitas too.\n* Readers aged under 40 or brought up in Grace and Favour Royal apartments please consult an elder or commoner for an explanation."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Margaret River Merlot
- Vintage: 2013
- A rich and rounded, full-bodied red wine with refreshing blackcurrant and plum flavours and a smooth finish.
- About this bottle: This juicy Merlot was skilfully blended by M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig in conjunction with the winemaking talent of Larry Cherubino from Robert Oatley Vineyards. The grapes were hand selected by Larry from Margaret River’s finest Merlot vineyards in the North of the region famed worldwide for its red wines. This powerful wine delivers immediate appeal with satisfying ripe plum and autumn berry flavours reflecting the classic Merlot style of the region.
- Grape Variety: 88% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.