Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2014
- The Margaret River region, on the coast of Western Australia, is world renowned for its elegant, well-balanced wines. This wonderfully fruity, yet smooth red is typical of the region's style, with ripe, rich yet fresh flavours of cassis and plum with subtle hints of clove and vanilla.
- About this bottle: The beautiful region of Margaret River lies south of the city of Perth on the south-west tip of Australia. The finesse and excellent balance of its famous red blends is mainly due to the sunny but relatively cool maritime climate. This wine is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon with mainly Shiraz and a little Merlot, and it perfectly captures the character of premium Margaret River reds. Winemaker Richard Rowe aged it in oak for 18 months for light spicy notes.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Produced By Mwg Wines Hanwood Nsw 2680
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.