Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mandorla Shiraz
- Vintage: 2011
- Purpley black in colour, this smooth, mouth-filling, velvety red combines the flavour of prunes and black cherries with a faint hint of eucalyptus.
- About this bottle: The quality of wines produced on this beautiful Mediterranean island has improved dramatically recently. The combination of new world winemakers, local know-how and ideal grape-growing conditions results in rich flavoursome wines. Shiraz is a relatively new grape variety in Sicily and this smooth red suggests that it has great potential.
- Grape Variety: 100% shiraz
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly