Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Mamaku Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- Crisp, moreish, mouthwatering New Zealand Sauvignon, with fresh grapefruit, kiwi and nettles on the nose, followed by classic lime and citrus fruit on the palate, light tropical flavours, and a fresh acidity that keeps this wine crisp right to the finish.
- About this bottle: Vibrant flavours and zingy fresh acidity are markers of the 2013 harvest in New Zealand’s Marlborough region. This wine shows these bright characters in spades. The Mamaku winemakers have chosen grapes from the Awatere, Ure and Wairau valleys to create just the right blend of deep, fruity ripeness and tongue-tingling crispness in this Sauvignon. It is unoaked.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Greencroft Estate, Tower Road, Stanley, Co. Durham, Dh9 7Xp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly