Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
With inspiration taken from its formal heritage, this clean cut cufflink in a soft silver grey is based on a formal button, cast with the raised thread through the x4 holed centre. With a traditional tablet twist back to hold through your formal shirt to the back. A collaboration crest on the reverse between M&S and Firmin & Sons is a feature of this handcrafted piece Made in the UK. Displayed in a navy gifting box, this is the perfect British gift.
Firmin & Sons were first established in 1655, making them older than the Bank of England. Firmin & Sons are appointed Insignia, Buttons and Accessories manufacturers to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- Width: 1.5 cm
- Diameter: 1.5 cm
- Product Shape: Cufflinks