Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Macon Rosé
- Vintage: 2010
- A bright vivid rosé with a bouquet of cherries and raspberries. Full flavoured and concentrated on the palate, the cherry character continuing and with a long lingering finish.
- About this bottle: This is a rare rosé made from Gamay in the Maconnais region of Burgundy. The Gamay grape is most famous for the soft, very fruity red wines it makes in Beaujolais - here it has been used to make a wonderfully juicy, lively pink wine. The ripe fruit was harvested from some of the oldest vineyards in the Maconnais during the warm 2005 vintage. The winemaker was George Brichon. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable cl.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Maconnais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.